We will send you an email confirming your reservation with us. Please contact us if you do not receive the confirmation.
- Damages: Renter and guests agree to be responsible and provide payment for any loss or damage to the yurt that may occur during their stay. Damage, loss or extra cleaning, if any, may be applied to the signer's credit card if no other arrangements have been made.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in time is 12 noon. If you arrive early, you may need to wait for others to leave, before entering the yurt.
- Waiver Form:. All guests are required to sign the Spruce Hole Yurt waiver form and release of liability. NO ONE IS ALLOWED AT THE SPRUCE HOLE YURT, UNLESS THEY HAVE SIGNED THE WAIVER FORM OR HAVE HAD A PARENT SIGN THE WAIVER FORM (for those under 18 years of age).
- Minimum Age: You MUST be 18 years of age or older to reserve the yurt.
- PETS: No pets are permitted. In an effort to keep the snow clean for drinking water, pets are not permitted at the yurt.
- Maximum Occupancy: The yurt has space to sleep 6 people. Overcrowding beyond the occupancy limit specified for the yurt, should not be exceeded.
- Condition of the Property: All equipment in the yurt should be in good working order. Please report any inoperative equipment to us immediately. Every reasonable effort will be made to promptly repair inoperative equipment. No refunds will be made for inconveniences resulting from mechanical, electrical or plumbing problems. If conditions exist that affect the habitability of the property, we will make our best effort to reschedule your visit.
- Guests and their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cumbres Nordic Adventures, LLC, in any and all events of any type, of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around the premises while renting.
- Acts of God: We cannot and will not be responsible for acts of God that may result in loss of electricity, or other damage to the yurt. When reported, we will do our best to expedite repairs.
- Items left behind: We are not responsible for articles lost, stolen, damaged or left behind at the yurt. Please double-check for personal items prior to your departure. Any items we find after Guest’s tenancy will be held for 30 days from the date the item was found. If Guest does not claim lost items within the 30 days, we will donate or dispose of the item. You will be charged the cost of mailing and shipping of left behind items.
- Supplies: We provide a set of start-up supplies. We supply: toilet paper, hand soap, liquid dish soap, dish cloth, towels, sponges, scrubbies, coffee filters, assorted teas, salt and pepper, cooking oil, sugar, powdered coffee creamer, matches or lighter, regardless of the length of the stay.
- What is Provided: To heat the yurt, a Wood stove and dry wood are provided along with an axe and hatchet for cutting the wood. There are a queen, double and 2 single beds which come with blankets and pillows. The beds are regular mattresses. GUESTS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN SHEETS AND PILLOWCASES OR A LIGHT SLEEPING BAG. Games, books, colored pencils, hut slippers and a cooler are supplied. Equipped kitchen with basic pots, pans, utensils, plates and glassware you will need to prepare and serve a meal. See "Amenities Provided" on the Reservation page for more information. When possible, we supply paper towels, paper plates, and other food supplies, but these are not guaranteed.
- Cleaning: ALL GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING THE YURT. Please follow the checklist at the yurt. Please leave the yurt the way you found it - floor swept, rugs shaken, counters cleaned, things put away, dishes washed, and beds made.
- We require 100% of payment at the time of booking. Your reservation is confirmed when you make your payment.
- If you cancel before 90 days prior to your visit, you will receive a full refund. If after the 90 day period, and we are able to re-book the unit, you will receive a refund minus a $25 fee.
If something gets broken during your stay, i.e. a glass or plate or anything, please let us know by leaving a note, emailing or calling us. This helps us keep track of inventory so we are sure sufficient supplies are being provided.
Thank you for choosing Cumbres Nordic Adventures and the Spruce Hole Yurt!